Someone from the m2m team will be in touch very soon to get help you kick-start your challenge. If you have any questions in the meantime, please email [email protected]
Start your fundraising journey now
You can set up your JustGiving fundraising page today! Click on one of the links and follow the simple steps below.
1. Log into your JustGiving account, or sign up and create a new account.
2. Make sure you’ve selected that you’re raising money for 1,000 Minutes for Mentor Mothers, select what you have chosen to do as your activity, and select 1,000 Minutes for Mentor Mothers as your chosen event. Check your fundraising page details before clicking ‘Create your page’.
3. Take the time to personalise your page by clicking the ‘Personalise’ button at the top of your page. Add a photo and fundraising target, and inspire people by personalising your fundraising story about your 1,000 Minutes for Mentor Mothers challenge. The more you make it your own, the more compelled people will feel to donate.
4. Share your page with your friends, family, and network, and post it on your social media platforms using the hashtag #MinutesChallenge and post it on your social media platforms to spread the word!
5. Take a look at our helpful resources for fundraising top tips and social media for post templates here.